Monday, January 02, 2006

My First Blog Entry Ever

Hello All.

As you can see by this blog's title it is "My First Blog Entry Ever" or in the world of blogging a MFBEE (Said "em ef bee double e"). Hopefully this is something fun that will keep me busy and also let you the world know about me, and not to mention it may help me fine tune my writing skills.

I had a blast on new years. I hung out with my bestest high school friend Elliot (BFF!!) and some friends including the likes of Rebecca, Katie, Bethany, Bryan, Liz and Lynna. There were 8 of us there and we had a banging good time. Hopefully I'll get to hang out with them again soon. I also enjoyed Bryan's house...it was delightful. I also stopped by my friend Jessi's house for a while and she had some friends over and that was a lot of fun...she also had some delicious treats!

Well today is the 2nd day of 2006, it was a fairly good day. I slept in which was nice after having 2 nights of not a lot of sleep. I played James Bond Nightfire on PS2 for a while and then played some pickup basketball at City Hall. I shot ok, and made a couple hustle plays, my roommate D-Hec was the man when it came to curling off a screen and hitting the jumper. Jerry (Elliot's dad) was a stud on the boards...as well as being a dominate offensive threat from 15ft and in. Then I had girls practice for a couple hours, I helped do some drills and had a good time there.

Well now that my first blog is nearing an end and I want to say goodbye and I hope you come back after I write my next blog!

Yours Truly,
Bdub

3 Comments:

Blogger E Dagger said...

Killer Cherry Popper Brady. You really hit a home run with your first at bat. You threw up the Hail Mary and converted it. I should stop with the sports analogies. Anyways, I'm glad you had fun with us and we will definitely hang out again. Peace.

January 02, 2006 9:54 PM  
Blogger Bryan said...

Brady! Entering into the blogging world. What a joy... what a joy.

January 03, 2006 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think New Year's at Bryan's was fun only cause I was there. My sole purpose in life is to bring fun. I do my job well. Actually not..I'm pretty boring. But sometimes I pretend.

January 05, 2006 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home