Monday, January 16, 2006

Blog Writer's Block

Yes it's true...I have blogwriter's block. I can't think of anything to type about! So here are some ramblings. I decided to write a grinds our gears blog today...you should all read it if you haven't already, also, Elliot wrote a blog about sports, which of course is cool and you should also read that. One more thing, Bryan wrote a very interesting story and since I'm telling you what to do anyway you should read that too (and change the names to carl and steve, i like them better)

Ok try to follow this story...if there is anything to follow. It is a weird way that you can connect sentences to create one really long run on sentence that makes no sense at all.

I walked down the road to the final four brothers include the ever exclusive ladies man on fire which is also a good movie goers like to eat popcorn gets stuck in your teeth which means you should brush your hair before going to bed bugs bite and so do magnets at the poles of the earth is round horn ball as a young kid quick place to stop by the horse stalls and you can't get it started again I walked down a street, avenue or drive to the beach boys of summer time is a great day to eat cherios helps with heart new york is a town in Nebreska Huskers won the football players wear pads.

Wow...isn't that just a bundle of garbage haha. So sorry for the lame blog but Elliot was pressuring me into writing a new one.

Yours truly,
Brady

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should make a link to what grinds our gears on your page

January 17, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger E Dagger said...

you must have some severe blog writer's block. I feel bad for you. I hope you can come out of that funk

January 24, 2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home