Friday, February 10, 2006

It's been a while

Well sorry this post took so long to get posted...I have been busy with basketball and school! Well I have a couple Varsity regular season games left and only 1 jv game left! WOW!

Anyways, my roommate Scott got into an accident last night driving home from Le Mars. Him and his girlfriend were going, they lost control and flipped into the ditch (they ended up with the car upside down)...the Explorer is pretty totalled but both Scott and Samantha are doing 'good', no bad injuries, a few stitches and they are a little shaken up.

There accident reminds me of a few accidents that I've gotten into in my life. I have been in about 3 rear-end accidents, none too bad. I also rolled in an Explorer once, when I was a Sophmore in HS I was riding in the back seat on our way to church in sioux center and we lost control and we rolled 1.25 rolls ending up facing the wrong direction with the drivers side on the ground...I wasn't wearing my seatbelt either...yikes! I also got into an accident my Sr. year of HS coming home from Branson after NWC's guys team won the Nat'l Tourney and my dad was driving in the rain and a car stopped in the middle of the road to look at an accident on the South bound direction because there was an accident there! We totalled our van that day and ended up riding the rest of the way back on the charter bus with the team! I think that's all the accidents I've gotten into in my life, but if someone remembers one that some how I left out...let me know!

I hope all is well in your lives,
Brady

PS: I've decided based on Elliots blog that I'll add what I'm listening to while I type this blog...today iTunes is on party shuffle and I got Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms, Lump - Presidents of the United States, Slide Girl - Lost and Found and one of my favorites...You're Beautifil - James Blunt! Oh yeah it was my birthday on the 6th...I'm totally 21 now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home