Monday, February 27, 2006

No Subject

So I'm not exactly sure what to write about today. For starter though, the women's team is doing good...they play Tuesday night at M'side, if they win they'll have won the GPAC Conference Tourney which is awesome. My bro's team in Germany has won a couple games in a row which is awesome, and my little sister's AAU volleyball team just won thier first tourney last saturday.

As for me...I've been pretty laid back the past few days. I have a couple papers that I need to write this week, nothing too important i guess tho haha. This is the last week before spring break so I'm pumped about that! Over spring break the women's team will play at Nationals!!

The month of Febuary is coming to an end which is crazy...it feels like we just started 2006 but we're already 2 months in!! I'm kind of in a spot where I'm looking for summer work...my possibilites thus far are...Interstates in Sioux Center, Pella Windows in Sioux Center, Computer Services at NW and (an outside chance) possibly doing some undergraduate research at hope college. My guess is I'll end up working for Computing Services but we'll see, whatever ends up will be good.

It is time for me to head to bed...have a pleasant evening everyone. PS...what I'm listening too...Nothing?? Yikes thats never good!!

Sincerely,
Brady

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh brady jay - its been days since you've written your last blog and nobody has left a comment...it appears that i am your only reader, and therefore, it is my duty to write a comment, so here it is.

March 11, 2006 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come back. we miss you.

March 16, 2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger E Dagger said...

Yes,
We all Miss you!
Kiss

March 21, 2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home