Thursday, March 23, 2006

Don't Let the Days Go By

So tonight was a pretty good night. I got a lot of stuff done and then after finishing up a program for a class I went out to have some coffee with one my friends. It was fun. We just sat and talked for a few hours about nothing and about a lot of stuff. I enjoyed it! It's pretty cool to see people and really get to know them. One thing we talked about is how college is supposed to be this time when you are going to make some friendships that will last a life time. I have decided that that is kind of a B.S. statement. Yeah you will make friends who you will know your whole life but will they be the friendships you thought you'd have. Maybe it's just me but I can't say that I have that type of friendship...interestingly enough although I have a lot of aquaintences I don't know who I would call my closest friend, not just somebody I can hang out w/ all the time but someone who I have great conversation with. I can't tell if its just me and my 'masks' or 'walls' but maybe it's NW as a whole or NW IA as a whole, who knows. Well those are my thoughts after a great evening of conversation.

Sincerely,
Brady Jay

PS: Song I'm singing in my head but not actually listening too...not listening to yet haha...Glycerine by Bush.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear brady,
thank you for writing a blog. my month of march is now complete. and thank you also for throwing that ball in my face yesterday...maybe thats why you dont have any friends...haha, you know i'm just kidding.
your friend,
Elizabeth :)

March 27, 2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger E Dagger said...

It seems that B Dub isn't letting the days go bye, except for when it comes to udating his blog. He must be living his life to the fullest and not have time to write one. Sad? Or is it sad that I have time to write my blog, read others', and check up to see if B Dub has written a new blog yet. I'm such a loser.

April 20, 2006 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home